Perhaps you are an art student and need a piece of equipment to improve your artwork. You may be searching the market for the best laptop available but can’t seem to come to a decision. It can be a little bit difficult since there are overwhelming choices. So why not take a shortcut by getting a 노트북추천?
The Best Laptop for Art Students
Let’s face it, working on artwork can be pretty expensive. The art materials, time to spend and so forth can easily add up. This is why a lot of art students have a big concern when it comes to their budget. If you want to have a good background of how you can make a purchase for a laptop to compliment your work, then the following can be a deal-breaker.
In essence, you do not need to have a laptop with touchscreen capability. However, as an art student, it makes it simpler to have one. When go for one, you might want to think of a few things such as:
- Pen accuracy – can the pen give you confidence that all drawing actions are captured accurately by the screen?
- Pen lags – does it seem that your drawing appears after a few milliseconds you drew it on the screen?
- Pen pressure sensitivity – could you make the line bigger by simply pressing harder on the pen? Does the laptop screen handle the pen tilt in the same manner as paper and pen?
Minimum Hardware Specifications
The minimum hardware specs are going to be different among art computers than what is used for gaming computers.
In regards, always take the time to check the specifications of the software you are planning to use. There is a quick checklist for this similar to:
- CPU or Processor – this plays a crucial role if you will be doing a lot of animation but it might be less relevant if your work is mostly focused on simple line arts.
- RAM – having more RAM in your laptop simply means there will be less lag or drop of performance as your work file becomes larger.
- Hard Drive – if you want a fast laptop, go for SSDs but if you only need bigger storage, an HDD may be enough.
Of course, don’t forget about the screen display. Whenever possible, go for the best display screen as it will really make your work pop in colors and look more alive.